Born in Dijon in 1973, he became a professional photographer in 1997 and trained in several fields, but turned to news reporting.
Then, in contact with artists from different backgrounds, he began to work on live performances. After having followed a company in Morocco for two months, he photographed many shows and naturally turned to "backstage" reporting.
In 2010 he concretizes this desire to write, around his photographs, by the publication of the book "Le Cirque bidon" (Editions Lancosme), the last circus to travel in trailers pulled by horses.
In parallel he founded Plein Cadre Photographie in 2009 in collaboration with Jérôme Signoret.
Since 2015, he devotes his photography essentially to his art: that of sublimating his visions of the beauty of the world!
- Publication of the book "le cirque Bidon" (96 pages - 80 photos)
- Publication of the book Darkroom - photos of the year
- Publication of Polka Magazine
- Publication of the newspaper La Provence
- Exhibition Off festival of photography - Arles
- Exhibition - Conseil départemental de l'Hérault - Montpellier
- Exhibition City Hall of Marseille - Capital of Culture
- Exhibition - La Fontaine Obscure - Aix en Provence
- Exhibition Espace Galerie - Maussane les Alpilles
- Various other exhibitions