Born in the fifties to a musician father and an ever cheerful mother, he learned photography during his studies at the School of Architecture with a former teacher from Vevey and Sinar. After his studies, he started working for the AFP before joining Gamma and participating in the creation of the Sunset agency and Epicureans Photographers. A sabbatical year for races and cruises on a sailboat around the world made the transition and an orientation towards creation, before meeting an advertising friend and talented stylist who has accompanied him in his work and the creation of a studio in Paris.
Franck Bichon has been an advertising, communication, press and publishing photographer for over 35 years. His images have been published for numerous advertising campaigns for major brands of culinary products, gastronomy, wines and spirits. Boats, cars, architecture, aerial photography, environment and gourmet tourism are his spheres of interest or pleasure.
Born in the fifties from a music lover father and always in a good mood mother, he learns photography during his architecture studies with an ancient Vevey teacher and Sinar. After his studies he began working first in AFP before going to Gamma and contributed to the creation of Sunset and Epicureans Photographers. After a sabbatical year for races and sailing cruises around the world, decided as transition to join creativity, as he met an advertising friend and talented stylist who escorts him in his job to create a studio in Paris.
Franck Bichon is an advertising photographer, in communication, media, press and Publishing, since more than thirty five years. His photos have been published for many advertising campaigns for famous brands, food and gastronomy products, wines and spirits. Boats, cars, architecture, aerial photograph, environment and greedy tourism are his favourite or pleasure centers of interest.
- Sotexi Prize 1988
- Ramsay Prize 1989
- Aniec Prize 1991
- FUJI Prize 1998
- Indosuez Prize 1999
- Academy of Arts and Sciences of the Sea Award 2010
- YCC Prize - Culinary photography 2012
- Jazz - Nantes 1972
- Jazz - Brussels 1974
- Expo St Barth - Paris 1986
- Expo Sillage - Paris - 1987
- 13 eme Art - Paris - 1987 - 90 - 93 - 98 - 2001
- Shellfish - Port du plomb - 2010
- Maritime Museum of La Rochelle 2012
- Academy of Arts and Sciences of the Sea - La Baulle - 2011
- Academy of Arts and Sciences of the Sea - Pontivy - 2013
- Academy of Arts and Sciences of the Sea - La Rochelle - 2013
- 13 eme Art - Paris - 2013
- Casino Barrière - La Rochelle - 2014
- Île de Ré - Photo Festival - 2016