Self-taught, I discovered photography at the age of 16, my eyes immediately focused on nature and thus landscape photography became an obvious choice.
For professional reasons, in 1991, I moved to the Pyrenees
and I fell in love with the mountains and its grandiose landscapes.
I devote a large part of my time to walking the paths of the Pyrenees
and photographing its landscapes. I also realize photo reports of sporting events always in connection with nature, such as competitions of Mountain bike, Trail, Raid... Today, I am a professional photographer since 2006, I frequently expose my realizations and propose them to the sale.
- 1st prize of the jury at the Photoviews 2021 contest
- TV report on my work on France 3 Aquitaine.
- A prize-winning photograph in the Objectifs Photos magazine contest.
- A prize-winning photograph at the Greenwater competition.
- A prize-winning photograph in the Photo magazine contest.
- Group exhibition in Brooklyn, New-York (USA) from June 9 to 15, 2022
- Group exhibition at the castle of Idron, Aquitaine (10/2022)
- Collective exhibition at the orangery of Lectoure, Gers (09/2022)
- Exhibition at Colliges-Lycée Saint Joseph Nay (Aquitaine)
- Exhibition in Mouscron, Belgium
- Exhibition in the house of the mountain of Pau, Aquitaine
- Exhibition in the premises of France Bleu Pays Basque.
- Exhibition at the Festifoto festival in Reims.
- Exhibition in the Peristyle of the city hall of Pau, Aquitaine