Self-taught, Colette RICHARD freezes the details of her daily life most often in a sensual, even mysterious, disturbing atmosphere to make us aware of the essential of life. For that, she focuses on the details that we let escape most of the time in our daily infernal race.
In turn, her box becomes an instrument of leisure, a therapeutic tool to be, here and now, a means of expression of her inner being and a reflection of her soul.
Author of the book "If I can, you can!" at Thebookedition.com where she explains, among other things, the role of photography in her rebirth.
Outside of photography, she is passionate about creative art, the world of fabrics to embroidery, human relationships, writing, mindfulness meditation to the point of flirting with the world of the subtle, the invisible.
Colette RICHARD cannot move around as she pleases (she is handicapped). Nevertheless, she challenges herself to make her photographic work known, her view on life through competitions and festivals.
- Winner in "the biggest contest of the world 2015" of the magazine "Photo".
- Wipplay jury's favorite - Trees competition - Exhibition at the Mont-Blanc Country Meetings 2018
- Wipplay Jury's Favorite - Man Vs Wild / En vert et contre tous - Exhibition during the Saint-Gervais Mont-Blanc Meetings® from June 28 to September 22, 2019.
- Festival OFF de la Photo de Dax 2015 + Digital Photo Contest
- Festival of Ascain 2016 - The paths of photography
- Photo Festival of Dax : Digital photo contest
- Exhibition at the Museum G. Dupouy in Dax
- Exhibition in Leon - 3rd edition of 100% Art
- Exhibition of Small Square Format in Bizanos
- Exhibition of Contemporary Art in Bizanos
- Festival of Ascain 2017
- Photo Festival of Dax : Digital competition
- Exhibition 4th edition of 100% Art in Leon
- Photo Festival of Dax : Digital Contest
- Festival of Ascain 2018
- Festival of Ascain (Basque Country)
- Festival of Ascain (Basque Country) from July 1st to September 30th 2021
- Festival of Ascain (Basque Country) from May 15 to July 31, 2022