My name is Christophe and I define myself as a photographic inlay composer wishing to mix his imagination with his own photos of urban landscapes.
It has become like a huge playground, I like to reappropriate the city and its furniture.
The final result is obtained in post-processing by inlaying drawings/graphics in a street art idea or by digital transformation.
Between wide-angle, long exposure, play of lights and speed effects, the spectator is immersed in my imaginary universe.
- November 2022: Group exhibition for "Toiles Solidaires 3e Edition" at the Salon Art Montpellier
- October/November 2022: Group exhibition at the Photo Festival of Pezenas "Temps d'Expo
- September 2022: Group show at the Solid'Art Festival at the Zenith in Montpellier (5th edition)
- May 2022: Group exhibition for "Toiles Solidaires 2e Edition
- December 2021: Solo exhibition of my series "1Crust" at the agency Base Alpha Montpellier
- November 2021: Group show "20×20" at the ES Art Factory gallery
- November 2021: Solo exhibition of my series "Tungst'M" at Baraphoto
- September 2021: Group show at the Solid'Art Festival at the Zenith of Montpellier (4th edition)
- July/August 2021: Group show at Domaine Saint Clément
- June 2021: Participation in the event "100 oeuvres à ciel ouvert" with the help of the city of Montpellier and the collective Artstation
- December 2019: Solo exhibition "Lumières Urbaines" at Hopulus Bar
- November 2019: Group exhibition at the Salon Arteyran